White Rose Award
The White Rose Award recognizes quarterly a Link Sister, in the chapter, who creates opportunities
to totally engage in the ideals of what it means to be a friend by showing acts of kindness to other Links Sisters in sisterly love.
Qualities of a White Rose Recipient:
- She is selfless.
- She turns away from herself and highlights the beautiful qualities in others.
- She goes out of her way to be helpful to and inclusive of all members.
- She keeps an open mind and reserves judgment.
- She listens and gives others a chance to talk.
- She performs Random Acts of Kindness.
- She creates a spirit of friendship in the chapter.
- She is the shining example of what a Sister/Friend looks like.